Orange Makeup Sponge (Size: 1.57" x 2.64" ~ WxH)
Black Makeup Sponge (Size: 1.65" x 2.28" ~ WxH)
Rose Red Makeup Sponge (Size: 1.57" x 2.36" ~ WxH)
How to use the makeup sponge:
1. Fully submerge the sponge in the water. Squeeze and saturate it while holding it under water. It will get soft and squishy as it fills up with the liquid.
2. Squeeze and towel-dry the sponge to remove the excess water.
3. Use rounded side to blend large areas of the face with a dabbing motion; the precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections; use flat edge for contouring around the eyes and nose
How to clean the makeup sponge:
The makeup sponge should be rinsed with warm water after each use to prevent the spread of germs.
1. Wet the sponge with warm water, apply a few drops of a mild cleanser, and lather gently using the fingers to release the makeup, oil, and bacteria.
2. Rinse the sponge under running water until the water runs clear.
3. Squeeze out any excess moisture and air dry it.
These contour brushes are the perfect addition to your cosmetic toolbox without breaking the bank. Made from cruelty-free, certified sources, our all-natural animal hairbrush is sure to improve with age and make your beautification effortless.
CRUELTY-FREE - Natural animal hair sourced from certified cruelty-free suppliers.
QUALITY DESIGN - Soft natural brushes last longer and get better with more use, and are naturally textured to work perfectly for bronzers and eyeshadows and virtually everything in between.
VERSATILE - Natural hair brushes move more freely than synthetic ones, allowing you to pick up more products in a single swipe.
Take care of your beauty - from the inside and out. Dive into fizzy bubble baths, relax with aromatherapy, and pamper your skin with luxurious masks, all 100% natural and cruelty-free. Anjou is here to spoil you with beauty products from head to toe, including your soul.